lunes, 23 de enero de 2012

I'm in Uruguay now. It's been a rough journey. My flight was canceled so I had to leave early on friday morning. Through the whole day, planes were having trouble or needed to be de-iced and I was delayed a few hours for each flight. Eventually I got to Buenos Aires. A few of the people spoke English, but most didn't so I had a hard time there. First, they don't show the gate number until about an hour before the flight was scheduled to leave. This might not seem like a big deal, but I really didn't want to miss my flight and I would have liked to be there with enough time that I didn't need to worry. Then when they finally showed the gate number, I went there and they sent me to a different gate for some reason. I got to that gate and they had no idea why they would have sent me there so they sent me back. Once I got back to the original gate, they told me that I was in the right place and just had to wait there. On the plane, I sat next to a guy from Montevideo, the city I'm staying in. He spoke English so he helped me with my immigration form and we talked for a bit about Uruguay. It turns out he lives right around the school that I'm staying at. I'll tell you about my arrival and everything in the next blog post. My classes are beginning soon.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario